STUDENT FOR 9TH-10TH-11TH GRADES
FiRST, Search in this blog the FATHER AND SON song and write the comment directly in THIS THIS THIS THIS link.
THEN, a give an extra point for one student of each grade that .....
- Write 3 advices that your parents give you already that you are a teenager
- What do you think about the song (give a reason)
FINALLY, JUST FOR TONIGHT AND TOMORROW.... (OBVIOUSLY SIGN WITH YOUR GRADE)
the song speaks about the relationship of a father and son in which the father constantly gives advice and your child applies, he tells her it is big enough for that, but his father says no matter what the already lived through all this and knows how it feels. And his son replied that he find a girlfriend ... and maybe get married.
ReplyDeleteObviously my parents have always given me advice that I should be better person than me as being.
Every day my dad told me as I improve as a person, I have flaws and that I should change
Complement
ReplyDeletethe song speaks about the relationship of a father and son in which the father constantly gives advice and your child applies, he tells her it is big enough for that, but his father says no matter what the already lived through all this and knows how it feels. And his son replied that he find a girlfriend ... and maybe get married.
Obviously my parents have always given me advice that I should be better person than me as being.
Every day my dad told me as I improve as a person, I have flaws and that I should change
TIPS
"My parents have advised me life goal not to smoke or drugs as this may damage my life
"My parents have advised me to study so you can become someone in life and you can work and succeed as a person
"And also I have been advised to learn to manage my emotions because I am a very fast and I despair for all
the song it's very interesting because is about the realtion between a father and a son and show which complicated is talk with your father.
ReplyDelete1- my mom say to me: you not use drugs
2- if you're going to have sex protect yourself
3-Do not smoke, drink alcohol
My parents advised me that I should study to achieve my goals.
ReplyDeleteTeachings my parents values of honesty, solidarity, and respect.
my parents raised me to meet the goals that I propose.
Parents at all times want their children to progress and meet your goals, your objectives are carried at all times seek to do things correctamentes and never fall into inappropriate actions that harm us. parents in a moment of his life seeking, the happiness of their children and be happy that they can have a personal accomplishment
the song is very beautiful because talks a relation of a father and his son, the confiance and the friendship that we have with we fathers every time and the nice that is that.
ReplyDeletethe advices that my mom saids to me always :
1. Have careful in the street and stay at home early.
2. Dont resived drogs and dont smoke becuase this is very bad for you helt.
3.study very hard and you have a reward in your life.
- my father tells me that I should always follow their advice
ReplyDelete- my mother tells me I should be responsible and dedicated to what I do
-be a caring and respectful of others
the song talks about when parents and give advice to their children and sometimes we do not follow that advice
Parents at all times want the best for one, expect you to become someone in life, we progress and sometimes we do not see so, we take it as if we wanted to disturb the life but do not see the concern of them our future.
ReplyDeleteThey always try to give us the best, but someday we too will be parents and know how it feels when your child grows up not as a person and professional.
ultimately this song expresses the relationship between a father and son and the struggle of youth to find a path in life
This song i think it is beautiful your message is related to many things in life
ReplyDeleteteaches us to value our parents they want the best for us
some advices
1. always rely on them because the will know that i sure do.
2.i am not swayed by people who are not worth.
3. think beforemaking things
THE SONG IS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND TALKING OF A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FATHER AND SON HAVE A LOT OF CONFIDENCE AND FRIENDS ARE VERY WELL SHOULD HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR PARENTS SHOULD RELY ON THEM AND THEY QE SONNE THE ONLY THAT WILL ALWAYS.
ReplyDeleteI usually give advices that my parents are:
- tell me to be a very good student that I should stand and that I must prepare myself to be a very good professional
- to choose my career hat very well be something that I like
- I care a lot and is very responsible with my actions
My father teach me more things, one of his advice :
ReplyDelete- I should be a great person with everybody, be honest, responsible and respectful.
- I should be a excelent student, so I ill have a successful future.
- The friends are very important in our life, but each person decides how much is influenced by these, He taught me that I should not let anyone manipulate me.
I found this very beautiful song and the message that gives aid in the personal life of each, shows the relationship between a father and his son, the father speaks with wisdom and gives tips that will serve you in the future, the child accepts but is very relaxed and quiet takes its own decisions about what is going to be, becomes independent and takes risks
they said me:
ReplyDelete1. follow your dreams and never give up.
2. think before of do something.
3. believe in yourself.
the song is very beautyful, because the love of the dad for the son is so bigger.
-if I have a proposed target to do the impossible to fulfill
ReplyDelete-do things because I want to and not because others tell me or for money
-drug test no experience or that other people tell me
the song very nice because it tells us about the relationship between a father and Hoijer and councils that give us parents that we should be good person