Thursday, September 8, 2011

think about it.....

what do you think about it?????
XD

12 comments:

  1. teacher the video you have very humorous parts and tells the truth Also the psychologist handles good the subject and it ago fun
    the psychologist this giving a advice to the parents of as treat their son telling them as were treated them before.
    is a video interesting that parents should see and is fun.
    margarita morales 10.c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understood your point of view.... We have to look the better ways to bring up kids.
    Thank you Margarita.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the video is interesting. I think it's an topic of actually and also a topic that we does not put much attention. In some things that the psychologist said, I disagree. As for example, that parents can not be pleasing or friends of the children. I think on the contrary, if a parent is fun, can be confidence easier. I did not say that they have to do everything the children want, just parents can be friendly with us. Another part that caught my attention was when she said 80% of the problems kids have is because we have everything and we feel bored. I identify with this prayer because, I really feel the same form. I also think that if we have it all, we can become lazy and intimidated for any problems. I like that such issues are handled in a funny way because it is easiest way for people to understand the message. Very good video, teacher. I like it.
    By: Daniela A Camacho 8-1

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video seems very interesting, because they talk about things that really happen in the lives of our youth today, but there things that I do not agree because the psychologist tries to tell us that parents should not be pleasant or children's friends, I think that's wrong because nostro youth that we like what our parents think is almost like nostro, because life for us now is just fun and often there is no trust between parents and they do not agree with many acts that we do, but things can not do as we want young nostro. It seems quite certain part that talks about that we have it all nostro and sometimes do not know value, because we all do the same, but we feel we have everything we need something to be completely happy, but I think sometimes our parents give us the win when they do not otherwise do not give us everything we want because they know it is for our good, and we have to learn responsibility and earn things. I really like the video I recommend

    By: Shirly Serrano OCTAVO

    ReplyDelete
  6. my point of view about this is that the psychologist plays a very true , but teens is very ungrateful with parents, and some parts is fun, and what it says in the past on the education of parents .

    By:Maria Clara Acevedo 8-2

    ReplyDelete
  7. my dears,, thanks a lot!!
    I want.... read your sentences again... there are very confusing ideas, also words.
    It looks as a google translator help you =(
    try again, please! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. The video is interesting. I think this is topic is problematic because for this he lives most of the parent the actually. i like the comparison who does the psychologist regarding the behavior before the young and the actually.I disagree with the psychologist in partsbecause every parent is almost always looking for alternatives to be out well children. I think the video Education gives advice and tipsto educate in a good way the children. I opinion is very good the video.
    BY: Viviana Marcela De La Rosa Quiñones. 8-1

    ReplyDelete
  9. the video is very funny and interesting, because they show us the most frequent problems that exist between parents and children. all this happens because parents indulge their children what they want, when children have everything they want do not to value.
    i think that parents and children must be very good friends because there wiil be more understanding. good video theacher

    silvia daniela lizcano 8-1 c

    ReplyDelete
  10. This video is a part rude but at the same time is very funny, what they say is very true because sometimes the parents do not set limits, in my case I like to put limits but what else is playing: (also sometimes do not pay duties but we do not like them for laziness and all that

    JUAN FELIPE GONZALEZ TRASLAVIÑA
    7-1
    10 SEPTEMBER 2011

    ReplyDelete
  11. The video tries mainly on thematic a very interesting one for the parents who please all the whims of their children, the part that but I am interested was when it said that nowadays the parents looked for aid of all type for their children and unnecessary expenses, being able they to solve the problem
    BY: WILMER 8-1 LEVEL:C

    ReplyDelete
  12. The video was very professional interesante.Thanks to create this blog allows us to expand our knowledge.
    Silvia Fernanda Garcia 6-C

    ReplyDelete