Hello°! this is the song and video for our "LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP DAY" topic
Pink it's my new obsession
Pink it's not even a question,
Pink on the lips of your lover, Œcause
Pink is the love you discover
Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink Œcause you are so very
Pink it's the color of passion
ŒCause today it just goes with the fashion
Pink it was love at first sight
Pink when I turn out the light, and
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight
You could be my flamingo
ŒCoz pink is the new kinda lingo
Pink like a deco umbrella
It's kink - but you don't ever tell her
Pink it was love at first sight, and
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight
I want to be your lover
I wanna wrap you in rubber
As pink as the sheets that we lay on
Pink it's my favorite crayon, yeah
Pink it's not even a question,
Pink on the lips of your lover, Œcause
Pink is the love you discover
Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink Œcause you are so very
Pink it's the color of passion
ŒCause today it just goes with the fashion
Pink it was love at first sight
Pink when I turn out the light, and
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight
You could be my flamingo
ŒCoz pink is the new kinda lingo
Pink like a deco umbrella
It's kink - but you don't ever tell her
Pink it was love at first sight, and
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight
I want to be your lover
I wanna wrap you in rubber
As pink as the sheets that we lay on
Pink it's my favorite crayon, yeah
1. Do you like this band?
ReplyDelete2. Do you like this song? why?
3. what is your favorite line or verse?
this is mine: "You could be my flamingo
Coz pink is the new kinda lingo"
4. What other colors do you know to express feelings in English, Spanish or others ?
I personally do not like this band because I not called the attention this type music. The song i like by the letter and the meaning that give pink color. My favorite verse is: " Pink it was love at first sight Pink when I turn out the light".
ReplyDeleteI like express my feeling through pink or red color and Spanish because they are colored with a very nice meaning
By: Shirly Serrano Octavo
HELLO
ReplyDelete1. I DON'T LIKE
BECAUSE I THINK THE SINGER HAS A VOICE THE GIRL AND I NOT LIKE THAT KIND OF MUSIC
2.WORDS TO THE SONG IF I LIKE, BUT I DO NOT LIKE THE PACE THE SONG
3.MY FAVORITE LINE OR VERSE IS: Pink It Was Love at first sight, and Pink When I turn out the light
4. I BELIEVE THAT FOR ME IS BLUE BECAUSE THEY REPRESENT THE PEACE, THE MADNESS, AND THE WISDOM
By: Maria Clara Acevedo OCTAVO
I do not like about this band, just some songs are nice
ReplyDeletethis song is nice I like it because it is not equal to all and talks about the rose is one of my favorite colors is saying that the rose has many meanings
my favorite phrase is
Pink It Was Love At First Sight
Pink When I turn out the light
because pink is the color of love and because the rose was love at first sight
I love the purple and red and Spanish because they are a nice color and are the colors that express the love and friendship
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. Yeah i like so much this band, really is my favourite.
ReplyDelete2. I like so much this song, because use the pink like a metaphor reference to love, and it's one of my favourites songs.
3. My favourite line is "Pink it was love at first sight ,Pink when I turn out the light"
4. The red color is a color that meaning in any part of the world love and passion.
1. TRUE I DONT LIKE THIS CLASS OF MUSIC FOR THIS I DO NOT LIKE THIS BAND.
ReplyDelete2. YES, BECAUSE SKEAK OF THE COLOR PINK THAT IS ONE OF MY COLORS FAVORITES.
3. PINK OF THE LIPS OF YOUR LOVER BECAUSE
PINK IS THE LOVE YOU DISCOVER, BECAUSE I LIKE THIS LINE THAT PUT THINGS THAT BRING ONE TO THINK.
4. THE COLOR WHITE AND RED BECAUSE THE COLOR WHITE REPRESENT SOMETHING GOOD Y BEAUTIFUL, AND COLOR RED I FEEL THAT IS THE COLOR OF LOVE. :)
1. I like aerosmith i think that this band is very different and awesome.
ReplyDelete2. of the song I like the rhythm but the lyrics not much, I think it is
simple.
3. my favorite lines are the one that say "And I think everything is going to be all right, No matter what we do tonight"
4.I think that the red is an universal color because is the sign of the love and the passion.
By: Daniela Alejandra Camacho
8º1
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1)I do not like this band, because I do not like this style of music.
ReplyDelete2)about the song i like the lyrics i think expressing some feelings related to love.
3)my favorite phrase of the song is: " Pink it was love at first sight " and "Pink gets me high as a kite "
4)other color that expressing feelings is the red this is the greatest symbol of love.
BY: viviana marcela de la rosa quiñones
8-1
1.no I like this band because I like the music of this kind of music in addition to your wardrobe and your wave hippie but I do not think everyone has their own style and not to offend but I think I do not.
ReplyDelete2. I almost do not like this song because everything speaks of the same old pink and everything pink and do not like the songs that bear the repetition of the same word throughout the song.
3. the best part of the song was this:
Pink It Was Love At First Sight
Pink When I turn out the light.
4.For my other color to express what you feel is green because it's like when you express this happy and everything is as nature and clean;)
1. i do not like this band by the rhythm of the music
ReplyDelete2. i liked the song that express love, passion to the color pink and is one of my favorite colors
3. my favorite line is "pink when i turn out the light, and pink gets me high as a kite"
4. other colors expresses love the color red