Friday, September 23, 2011

CRUSH AND BURN by Savage Garden

When you feel all alone
And the world has turned its back on you
Give me a moment please to tame your wild wild heart
I know you feel like the walls are closing in on you
It's hard to find relief and people can be so cold
When darkness is upon your door and you feel like you can't take anymore

Let me be the one you call
If you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn

You're not alone

When you feel all alone
And a loyal friend is hard to find
You're caught in a one way street
With the monsters in your head
When hopes and dreams are far away and
You feel like you can't face the day


Let me be the one you call
If you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone

And there has always been heartache and pain
And when it's over you'll breathe again
You'll breath again

When you feel all alone
And the world has turned its back on you
Give me a moment please
To tame your wild wild heart

11 comments:

  1. Did you feel like this before?
    tell us you magic formula to defeat it!!!
    i'm gonna tell you mine... I took my MP3 and turn the volume up
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So basically what it tells us the stanza number three is especially true when these alone or more nesecitan the verdaderoa friends are duficiles to find, and that's what happens in most cases so that's why I like the stanza three

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes sometimes me feel single :/ without nobody with who count it only that me encouraged or vent is mourn or hear music in high volume.
    very nice song teacher♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry guys... google still helps you... try again
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I feel lonely and sad I listen to music or sleep, and usually cry, I think that sometimes the best remedy is to vent in tears. I think laughter is also a good solution to ease the sadness

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mayra, this video is very beautiful, everyone should think of same way. si es en el video

    ATT : LAURA ALVERNIA

    ReplyDelete
  8. sometimes I felt like this because when I want a friend at all listen to me not only the most important person in your life is going to be with you when you need it is your mom she will always be listening to you. And I think to change the thinking mood is somewhat effective good things when you feel so

    ReplyDelete
  9. when I feel alone and sad I look for Dani, she always brightens my day, and when I feel angry and feel that things do not go as I hope, I prefer to be alone and calm down a bit, but I think that laughing is the best solution to any problem and that always succeed with dani and she like me, always support us, so I hardly ever feel lonely.

    What a great song:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ================================================
    ¡¡¡¡ CLOSED !!!!

    ReplyDelete